Tuesday, June 28, 2016

INTRODUCING: BUBBLE MAN DISWASHING LIQUID

I got a chance to try it for free the new dishwashing liquid available in the market, the Bubble Man Liquid Dishwashing. My friend introduce it to me and honestly, I hesitated at first because I was used to the leading brand I'm using at home. I'm very much practical in choosing a household product. I'm not into quantity nor into the one that cost you less. I look into quality the product offers. But after a few days of testing the product, it's safe for me to say that there's a new alternative for Mom like me to replace the overly priced leading brand. True to its tagline, Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid is gentle on hands and the easy rinse formula is very effective. I also like the smell which is not too strong. 



This new dishwashing liquid comes in 3 (three) variant: Lemon, Kalamansi and Antibac. Available in 2 sizes, 270ml and 880ml.


Photo courtesy by duldulao.net
Good news for all the Moms out there, the 270ml bottle cost only at P32.50 it's very affordable compared to the leading brand. They have a running promo now, buy 2 bottles of 32ml for Php55.00 while 2 bottles of 880ml for only Php120.00.  It is indeed a great deal! As for opening the bottle, be sure that you have  a good grip to pull the lock 'coz I had a hard time on opening it myself though. 
  
Another thing is, Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid is made from biodegradable ingredients. It is! It doesn't contain the Sodium Tripolyphospate. Much safer to use and eco-friendly. Truly amazing huh! How is that? We all know that Sodium Tripolyphospate is harmful to our planet. So switch now to Bubble Man Dishwahsing Liquid. Bear in mind that by using this,  you are helping save the environment in your own little way. Overall, Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid is something that your money worth to buy for.

Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid is a product of Mikewell World of Household Products, Inc and is now available in all supermarkets nationwide and you may also place an order online. Visit their facebook page https://facebook.com/Mikewell-World-of-Household-Products-Co-173085302758406/?_rdr to know more about the product.





No comments:

Post a Comment